Do you receive Audio Description from youTube TV?  I have had their service and at the present don't receive Audio Description or ad from them.

Dave

On 11/8/2023 8:57 AM, M. Taylor wrote:
Hello All,

Thank to the extreme patience of list member, Ed, in addition to subscribing
to Paramount Plus, I have decided to also subscribe to Peacock Plus, Hulu
with Disney Plus, and Max Plus, each for one year.

Between these subscriptions, along with my Youtube TV and Prime Video
subscriptions, I should finally be able to gain consistent access to a great
number of ventage television series produced in the distant pass.

Ed has assured me, that of today, anyway, these apps are Voice Over
accessible on iOS, iPad OS, and on my beloved Apple TV.

After doing some serious number crunching, I have determined that the
combined annual premiums for all of these on-demand services, remains
considerately less than the annual cost of one traditional cable service
provider.  It's really quite amazing.

Mark