Putting them on your luggage is a fantastic use for AirTags. I have an AirTag on the collar of each of my dogs. One of them got out of the yard and I found him about three or four streets over because he came next to somebody who had a  iPhone and that was able to send me the information for where that person was at the time they were near my dog. There are also some wallets and keychains that have AirTag holders so if you are somebody who tends to lose your keys or your wallet, you can put an AirTag on them and find them pretty easily.  You use the Find My iPhone app to track your AirTags. On the bottom third tab in is for items and that’s where they will show up. It’s very easy to use it’s accessible and I think you’ll enjoy them Sent from my iPhone