From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ron
Canazzi
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2023 10:16 AM
To: ViPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: SiriusXM To Update Service And App: How Will This Affect
Accessibility?

Hi Group,

Here is a bit of an update on this thread I started last week.  I have
downloaded the app that is a kind of substitute interface for SiriusXM called
starplayrx note the spelling when you search for it on the app store.  It is a
simpler interface with SiriusXM. It is not free and costs $4.99 a one time
purchase. It is somewhat limited in that it does not give access to podcasts or
something I am not sure of called XTRA channels.  But you can get all the
music, sports, talk, news and so on channels you want.  You log in to set up
the app using your SiriusXM user name and password and you are good to go.

If siriusXm app updates break accessibility starplayrx is a good
alternative--assuming that this alternative interface does not somehow get
broken by the changes.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/daa6755a-41e7-0919-eef3-1e57b9f6764a%40roadrunner.com.