I have no interest in using a bluetooth headset with my windows
computer.  I use a USB headset if I need it for things like zoom
calls.  I like my apple airpods max, because I use them to listen to
audio dramas as well.  My problem with those high end wired headsets,
is you usually need a dongle, some kind of DAC thing to make them
sound their best.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson