From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 08:15
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Haptic time

Actually, I use my Apple watch during the night and it ids silent.  I found
that I had to use the rotor and turn the sound volume down to near zero.  I
also turn speech off so that v doesn't speak.  I can now use haptic time and my
wife doesn't hear it at all.  I use it this way in a couple of other settings
where I want no sound of any kind from my watch.

Dan Beaver

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN) USA