From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 8:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Haptic time

I just also discovered that 3 one finger taps gets me the hour and minute in
haptic time and 4 taps get the minutes...
I had very mixed success with 2 taps lately, so I'm guessing this is in one of
the recent updates.
I'm currently running 10.1.1 I haven't updated to 10.2 I guess...

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows 11 Core Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2715), JAWS version
2024.2310.70.400