From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Max
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2023 4:21 PM
To: iPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Hearing aids and HomePods

Hi all,
yesterday being Christmas day here we wanted to listen to some Christmas music
from a radio station on our HomePods using my iPhone.
I held my phone near the HomePods to transfer the program to them. This would
not work I felt the vibration that normally indicates the transfer process
should occur.
So no music!
Thismorning Tuesday I thought I would try again. However I had not turned on my
hearing aids before trying connect the phone and the HomePods. All worked as
you would expect.
So it appears that I can’t play music from my phone if I have already turned on
my hearing aids. I do have the aids connected to the phone via bluetooth.  It
was my understanding that aids connected on a different frequency to normal
bluetooth. Could others try and replicate this and let us know there findings
before I contact Disability support.
Thanks for any ideas.
Max.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C2BF98A5-79AC-4C95-928A-F8518F776BD7%40gmail.com.