Hi,

Previously, if I wrote something both in the title text field and the photo
text field/description field for a photo in the Photos app on my iPhone or Mac,
VoiceOver would automatically read this text when I navigated between photos
both in the iOS Photo app and the MacOS photo app. It was a nice way to keep an
overview of the content of my photos.

The strange thing is that VoiceOver still read the title/description fields for
the pictures I added descriptions for a year ago or more, but for my most
recent pictures, even though I add titles and descriptions in the exact same
way in the exact same text fields, VoiceOver now only reads «Picture» or «Live
Photo» when I navigate between those new pictures in my photo library.

Has anyone experienced this, and do you have a solution?

I would very much have direct access to the title and descriptions, and not
have to oppen the picture to read the description or title.

Best,
John André