Why would you switch from apple music to spotify?  I like apple music.
I'd still be subscribed to it, if I didn't need to save money.
Youtube music is another great music service.  I not only get access
to youtube music, but to commercial free youtube as well.  Youtube
premium is great.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson