Seems to be a bug in Ios 17

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2024 1:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri and music recognition

 I cleared the app, switcher and restarted the phone and I’m still having that
problem. It’s puzzling. I tried Siri again both with and without Wi-Fi and got
the same results. It cannot recognize music right now. Fortunately I did get
Shazam to work. But I’m still curious about why Siri is doing that or not doing
it is the case maybe.

On Jan 5, 2024, at 6:47 AM, Brandon Olivares <programmer2...@gmail.com