That's what I was writing to ask now.  Is that idevi...@groups.io?  The subscribing address is idevices+subscr...@groups.io.  Have you tried going on the Rivo web page and trying to find a question and answer facts area of the page to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Dave

On 1/16/2024 3:47 PM, alan wrote:
hi again. there is another list I have been trying to join, but again they didn't respond. it is an idevices list.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* David Grossoehme <mailto:d...@grossoehme.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com ; alan <mailto:ahe...@earthlink.net>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, January 16, 2024 14:30
    *Subject:* Re: rivo2

    Is the setting for Siri to listen turned on?  If you have had an
    Apple Update reasonly this may have been turned off.  I'd check
    that setting to start with.

    Dave

    On 1/16/2024 1:53 PM, alan wrote:
    hi jenny alan here. I have an issue with it's mic. I can have the
    phone communicate with the rivo however, when I use the mic to
    ask siri things, it doesn't hear it. I would think, in audio
    mode, the mic should work. does it require headphones be
    connected or should it work by default? I have the se2020 iphone.
    sometimes I have a set of Bluetooth headphones connected to the
    iphone. it doesn't have mics, at least I don't think so. they are
    called Bose quiet comfort 35.
        I do hope that maybe I can communicate via landline on my
    side if necessary.
        thanks,
        Alan