From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 12:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 17.3, Anyone? - also my thought son completely resetting my
iPhone 13 Pro

I have way to many audio books I have put on my iPhone to want to completely
wipe my iPhone and set it up from scratch.  When I get my next iPhone, I'll
just do phone to phone transfer and that should work for me.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9skOWkH-i%3D4Obao_jXbmCxwAB23iir0TR%2B_Qg_-DXutzQ%40mail.gmail.com.