I have a lot of bookshare books I have easily put into voice dream
reader.  I wouldn't want to use an app if the process weren't quick
and easy like voice dream.  I don't care if I do have to pay a
subscription in the future.  Voice dream reader is an app I use all
the time.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson