Here is the information on Judy Dixon’s book.  Note, it is a updated version of
her original book titled “Get The Picture,” so you will see a reference to that
title.:

It is available in these formats:

 BRAILLE

BRAILLE
 BRAILLE (BRF DOWNLOAD)

DAISY (DOWNLOAD)
WORD FILE (DOWNLOAD)

I believe it is $18.

Here is the link:

https://shop.nbp.org/products/capturing-and-sharing-the-world?_pos=1
<https://shop.nbp.org/products/capturing-and-sharing-the-world?_pos=1&_sid=5a0d6505a&_ss=r>
 &_sid=5a0d6505a&_ss=r

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com/> https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows 11 Core Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2715),

JAWS version 2024.2310.70.400