Richard,

I would like some feedback from your testing.

If you have some suggestion on things that could be improved for the
VoiceOver users in general such feedback is implemented usually within one
week. Most recent example is that one user has suggested today that he
doesn't like the position of VoiceOver cursor in the text after the app
reads the text and I have changed the scrolling default for VoiceOver users
so that the current paragraph is scrolled to the top so VoiceOver would
read that paragraph first (that was possible to manually set before but
honestly if someone figured that out he was a real expert in
accessibility). The example from few weeks before is that user has
suggested that the player in the new version can't be easily dismissed and
it was improved immediately so that it can be dismissed with the double
finger Z gesture. I did note that you had a problem with skip
forward/rewind buttons and I believe that this is fixed too (but this
problem wasn't particularly related to VoiceOver).

Even if you don't expect to use the app there are many people that do and
your suggestions will help them to have a better experience.

Regarding the Bookshare support I would like your honest opinion if such
support existed whether you would consider my app for your personal use /
recommend it as one of valid options for such a use case. I like to stand
firmly with my promises so I can't promise anything yet, but I do
reevaluate this and it may be possible to have such support later this year.