Because they add so little even though they keep bragging about bringing the
most requested features to each update, which ends up being mostly minor bug
fixes, I have to give them credit for the December 22, 2023 update where the AI
engine seems to have been added.

I just took a picture of a painting on my wall and it did an excellent job
describing it.
In fact, it gave better details than Be My eyes, which shocks me to no end.
The painting is of a mountainous scene with a tree in the foreground and an
eagle flying over the main portion of the painting.

SuperSense got all the key details.

Be My Eyes missed the eagle entirely.

Score 1 for SuperSense.

In fact, score 2 for supersense.  I'm sending a new message comparing
Supersense AI with Be My Eyes on another picture...

Richard, USA
"It's no great honor to be blind, but it's more than a nuisance and less than a
disaster. Either you're going to fight like hell when your sight fails or
you're going to stand on the sidelines for the rest of your life." -- Dr.
Margaret Rockwell Phanstiehl Founder of Audio Description (1932-2009)