Set your rotor to Voice-Over volume. Whilst on a phone call, use the
single-finger vertical flick up to increase VO volume. You may want to use a
two-finger flick up first to start VO reading the screen. After adjusting VO
volume with the vertical flick, and after VO finishes talking, press the volume
down button on the iPhone to lower the phone volume. If you have an iPhone 4S,
this may not work. Apparently, some 4S units cannot be adjusted this way. There
may well be a strange hardware component conflict issue with those units.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone