Or you can save the attachment to say your Downloads folder, then copy it with
Control + C, go into Outlook and press Control + Shift + R to "Reply All", then
when you are in the message body press Control + V which will attach your
attachment again to the email.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2024 1:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Replying to An Email With An attachment Question Please.

Wrong list or not, you have it correct that you would have to forward the
message to all 5 people.
Or, create a distribution list if yu are using Outlook on a computer, or use
ABC Groups on an iDevice.

Richard, USA
"It's no great honor to be blind, but it's more than a nuisance and less than a
disaster. Either you're going to fight like hell when your sight fails or
you're going to stand on the sidelines for the rest of your life." -- Dr.
Margaret Rockwell Phanstiehl Founder of Audio Description (1932-2009)