Hi Shane,

The way Ubidisk works is much like the other flash disk apps out there, except
Ubidisk uses Easy Push, which integrates into the shell  of Windows Explorer.
You can send folders via EasyPush and they show up in local files.

I have already addressed this with the developer,  but there is currently no
way to  mark  your position in audio files.  If this is implemented, I will
have found a solution to  my audio book needs.  I hate iTunes, and haven't
found an adequate solutions for an app that I can use to read and keep my place
within the file.  I've spent a week looking for such  an animal, and this is
the closest I have come to a solution.

Sent from Wil's iPhone 4S
E-mail or iMessage: w...@wilanddenise.com
Twitter: wiljames