Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the app did fix one of the bugs I was
encountering, but I still cannot add anything from Bookshare. I ameanow
actually not even able to log in and out of my account; my download history
reflects that I am logged in, but my settings in content sources don't show my
account or let me log in or out.