Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions but it doesn't work.

I would like to use the phone app to call 2 taxi companies. They play a menu with the option to press “0” to be redirected to the operator.

They do not give the option to stay on the line to be redirected to an operator.

The menu then repeats continuously.

I was told that the “0” could be automatically sent by editing the contact and adding 1 or more commas and “0” to the end of the phone number field.

I tried 1 and then more commas after the taxi number followed by the number “0”.

The menu continues to repeat.

Using 3 commas there is enough of a delay to hear:

Press 1 to order a taxi, press 0 for an operator.

I then hear the touch tone but the menu continues.

When placing the call manually, I can use VoiceOver to double tap “0”.

The operator then comes on the line.

The phone app does not connect after sending the touch tone for “0”.

Is there another character required at the end of the phone number field?

Peter T.