You have to be sure that your country is correct;
For the numbers, no space and no 1 before
Lyne

Le 18 mai 2024 à 17:59, Rena <onyxfran...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Should I type 1 for US?

Should I leave any space?

The number I enter is not the number that appears on the screen. It adds an additional digit.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lyne
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2024 5:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about WhatsApp

Hello Rina,

Only numbers and do not listen to VoiceOver 😂

Lyne

Le 18 mai 2024 à 16:03, Rena <onyxfran...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello,

I deleted WhatsApp to solve the problem I had, and I reinstalled it.

I’m trying to type my phone number, but it seems that I’m doing something wrong.

What’s the right way to type it? What sign should I type and where?

Rena

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/003701daa95e%2465cc51c0%243164f540%24%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/874C56E4-CD6A-4676-B795-BE84976EA638%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/013101daa96e%249f492a80%24dddb7f80%24%40gmail.com.