When on a web site or in your html file, turn on quicknav if it isn't on using
left+right arrows together.
Then, press VO+q to turn on single letter quicknav.  I have the VO command as
control+Options so control+Options+q.
Then, you can use the singel numbers or h for the next heading, shift plus h
for previous or even shift+1 for previous heading level 1, etc.
HTH,

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/