Hi all,
This is going to sound rather dumb, but here goes.  I want to download a PDF
of my apple card statement.  I have the instructions so this should not be a
problem.  Where I am having trouble is that I have tried to download things
before on my iPhone and have looked in the files app but can not seem to
find anything anywhere.  I have not set anything up and don't know if I need
to or what.  Can someone tell me how to get this process started so that I
can download and actually have it happen?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

"Abundance flows into your life when gratitude flows out of your heart."
- Jon Gordon