Hi
So I’m not the only one who noticed these problems
In my opinion since last half of year Facebook accessibility it gets worse and worse
Basic things such as adding friend or removing is inaccessible
Facebook messenger has lost focus again
Names on the links are also not accessible
These problems exist since many months and it looks like they completely don’t care
Sent from my iPhone