Hi all,

I Love, love, Love Apple Music and have had it since it was introduced way
back when. Over the years I've amassed a huge library of music of all
styles, including classic rock, classical, country, jazz, bluegrass R&B and
all kinds of stuff.  My old CD player died years ago, so I got rid of nearly
all my CD's and went online to replace my collection. I was talking to a
buddy of mine the other day and introduced him to Apple Music and he's
really diggin't it too. it occurred  to me that I couldn't give him an
accurate count of the potentially hundreds or even thousands of albums that
I think that I've put into my library over the years. So I got into it
recently, sorted by artists, then by albums and by Songs. In Artists, I
showed 100 screens worth of stuff, and when I sorted by Albums, I got 1, 057
screens. When I sorted by Songs I got 4, 868 screens. This Is on my iPhone
12 Pro running the latest version of IOS. Is there a way that I can get an
accurate count of artists, albums and songs? I didn't see a way to do that,
but I think it would be really nice to get those counts.  Is there a way to
do that without endlessly scrolling through the lists, which doesn't give me
what I want? Thanks for all of your suggestions. I appreciate it.

Tom