On my rotor, volume is at 100% - can't get it any louder than that.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mario Eiland
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 10:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Question about Voiceover?

Hi Candie,
Are you aware that you can isolate VoiceOver's volume by adding it to the
rotor, and instead of using the volume buttons on your iPhone you would use the
volume control on the rotor? Otherwise when you  use the hard volume buttons of
the iPhone you turn up or down the volume to everything.
Try the following:
Go to settings > Accessibility > > VoiceOver > Rotor > Rotor Items > Volume
Swipe until you locate the volume option. Make sure that the Volume option is
selected and that should place it in the rotor. Now look for it on the rotor
and when you hear it announce either flick up to turn up or flick down to turn
down the volume.
I hope that helps!