Hi Richard,
Thanks very much for this. It is most helpful.
I am still on the old Sonos app and have not updated the firmware. On my
iPhone, I think I will stay using the old Sonos app, but I am open to
experimenting with the new Sonos app on an older iPhone that I have. Do you
think it is necessary or safe to use a manual update of the new Sonos firmware
to continue using the old Sonos app? If I recall, you had several devices and
did not update one of them so you have some experience possibly with this
approach. I do recall that you did update your firmware as well.

This is indeed unfortunate that Sonos has taken this route before making sure
it is fully functional. I am sure they will hear from many of us on an ongoing
basis about this.
I will be listening to your demo several more times before attempting to play
with the new app.
Thanks very much. Keith

On Jun 24, 2024, at 12:49 PM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net>