Barbara, that is a great example of how wonderful Be My Eyes is!
You might want to send that example to the Be My Eyes team.
Even though sometimes it can take a while to get a description, it is well worth the wait.

Richard, USA

"INTROVERTS UNITE ...

SEPARATELY IN YOUR OWN HOMES"

-- as seen on a T-shirt with a power fist raised

My web site: https://www.turner42.com

(sent from my iPhone 13 pro)