:Ello Simon,

Probably but never try.
Lyne

Le 7 juill. 2024 à 02:02, Goshawk On Horseback <goshawk_on_horseb...@fastmail.co.uk> a écrit :

Are there not any good iOS apps to do this job? As these all seem to be Windows programs, and my Windows machine is out of action at the moment.

Simon, the March Merman.

On 6 Jul 2024, at 16:49, Mario Eiland <eila...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I use the following program to download YouTube audio and video files.

TCA-MediaDownloader

Download the program here.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=18drXPIjAfjj_BjX1CKnAX1-pT3J4P7fP&export=download

When unarchiving (also known as unzipping) the .rar file, it has a password, it is all lowercase and you

can simply select and copy it to the clipboard and paste it when the process asks for the password:

Tecnoconocimientoaccesible

It is a program that does not need to be installed, simply unrar it into it's own folder and run it's

executable.