Hello. ElevenLabs Reader is now available for users out of the US and a few
other English-speaking countries. Having downloaded the app yesterday, I've
been testing accessibility and usability. Nothing else to add besides what
Thomas Domville Already said in this episode
<https://www.applevis.com/sites/default/files/podcasts/AppleVisPodcast1619.m
p3>  of the Applevis podcast, but I want to encourage everyone who finds
this app amazing  to provide feedback, so that developers improve
accessibility and usability for voice over users. The way to do it is
through the app itself. On the screen where the controls shows up, right at
the top you will find a button labeled as "help." Remember always making
explicit that you're a voice over user.

Up to now, here are the most significant issues that I've found:

*       Touch exploration is highly inconsistent.
*       Progress bar is inaccessible.
*       Two finger double tap doesn't work on locked screen.
*       Lack of description for elements.
*       Connecting the iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker pauses the reading.

Again, submitting feedback is the best way to deal with these issues, not
ranting and venting. We have a free app providing topnotch quality voices,
and if developers noticed the segment of population we are, they would be
more inclined to make this app more friendly.

Cheers,

Leo Bado.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he
dreams himself your master."

Pravin Lal.