Hi,

Is it possible to do the following? I have a particular playlist in my music
folder that I created using songs from Apple Music and actually also
downloaded them to my phone. There are a few songs I really love that are
not on apple music but that I have as mp3s on my PC computer with JAWS. Is
there a way to somehow import those particular mp3s to my phone so that I
can then add them to the specific playlist? I don't know if iTunes would
work but is that something that can be used on my computer? I'd need some
good directions though.

If there are easier ways, I'd love to know. Could I also get them from
1drive or something?

Tom

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00ee01dae885%24463bceb0%24d2b36c10%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to