Thank you very much, Peter! Your method, indeed, worked! Thanks again! Sent
from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2024, at 1:11 PM, Peter Tesar <pte...@ca.inter.net> wrote:

Out in the internet, there is a list of SIRI punctuation words that SIRI will
translate.

I have used:

hae SIRI numeral numerical phrase

You can try hae SIRI

  numeral 50325 numeral 9

SIRI is not always translating correctly.

Maybe it's the voice. Maybe the dictate speed.

SIRI seems to be reliable when translating these words:

  comma, full stop, ellipsis , quote and end quote and explanation mark.

The question mark is not always translated to the correct punctuation mark.

Peter T.