From: "Jim Portillo" <portillo....@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:46 PM
Subject: IPhone Screen question

Hi there,

I was just wondering how you guys keep your screens clean and looking
good.
Of course I bought a screen protector, but I didn't really realize one
day
that my finger was the slightest bit sticky, and I barely touched the
screen.  Not sure if it left some kind of mark or spot, but I don't
want my
screen full of finger prints or marks if I can help it; although, of
course,
my fingers are all over that thing.  What do you guys do to keep your
phones
looking as good as they did when you first got them?

Jim