Apparently both the one called Light Detecter and the Boop Light Detecter are both gone. Seeing AI has a light detection channel.
I just checked under my purchases in the app store and neither light detecter or boop are showing up.

Richard, USA

"INTROVERTS UNITE ...

SEPARATELY IN YOUR OWN HOMES"

-- as seen on a T-shirt with a power fist raised

My web site: https://www.turner42.com

(sent from my iPhone 13 pro)