True, there are more manufacturers of Android phones.

But Apple has their ecosystem all to themselves, and they are, if not the most profitable company in the world, certainly one of them. They could make more choices of iPhone if they wanted to.

Even though the 13 Mini did not sell as well as their other phones, they certainly were not selling it at a loss.

When it comes time to upgrade, I will have to get a larger iPhone if I want to stick with Apple. I can use the Standard size, I've done that before.

Evan