Maybe a good idea if all of you Wal-Mart users send certified letters,
signature required to Bentonville.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kolby Garrison
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2024 4:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Walmart right now it’s almost impossible!

Hi, Merv and All,

I, too, am experiencing the same scenario of the Walmart app being inaccessible
using the latest app update (Version 24.39.1). I can also confirm the complete
regression in accessibility began before iOS 18 was released. I continue to
report the inaccessibility of the app via in-app feedback, reviews in the Apple
App Store; and via the feedback form using a web browser.

I sincerely appreciate those of you who keep advocating for accessibility to be
restored. I will continue to do so as well.

Thank you,

Kolby