Greetings. I finally decided to try this new game, and wow! Didn't
thik I would be able to use a word/crossword game like this. Very easy
to play, once you start filling in words. The main issue I am having
is that lately, when I double tap an edit field, the virtual keyboard
does not appear. I looked on AppleVis and saw in the forums that it is
an iOS6 focus issue. Someone suggested double tapping an edit box
already filled in and then writing in the word, saying that the game
would know the difference. I tried this but apparently typed in the
incorrect response since the first edit box was still blank when i
checked it. I have also tried unloading and reloading VoiceOver, and
closing the game from the app switcher and then relaunching it, with
no effect. Has anyone had this issue come up and if so, how did you
get the virtual keyboard to reappear? I'm using an iPhone 5 with iOS
6.0.1.

Many thanks,
Wayne

--