From: "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: tonido and multiple sources

Hi all.
Just a curiosity. I have my tonido working fine in my Pc, and my iPhone.
Even though, I don't have all songs that I would like in my Pc or iPhone,
either I don't have all music that my friends has in their computers. Is
posible to install tonido in a second or in another computers, and use my
own account, of course, having just one tonido running each time that I will
try to connect my iPhone to any computer?
I want to read the songs that some friends has in their computers, and play
it in a place where is WiFi available, but allways using my own account, and
just a tonido running each time. It is possible?
Thanks
Pablo