Yes during the initial setup of the iPad it asks you if you want to set up as a
new device or from iCloud.
Frank Ventura
Email: frank.vent...@littlebreezes.com<mailto:frank.vent...@littlebreezes.com>
Voicemail: 781 492-4262
Imessage: frankmvent...@mac.com<mailto:frankmvent...@mac.com>

*Sent from my Mac Book Air*

On Dec 1, 2012, at 5:07 PM, Woody Anna Dresner
<wadres...@att.net<mailto:wadres...@att.net>> wrote:

Hi,

I think you can back up your iPhone to iCloud and then when you get your iPad,
choose the option to restore it from that backup. Everything you have on your
phone should then be copied to your iPad.

Best,
Anna

On Dec 1, 2012, at 12:31 PM, Stacey Robinson