Darn, I was hoping there was a simple fix. I know there's nothing wrong with
the calendar I am subscribed to because it works fine on my mac. It's the
Arizona Cardinal's schedule. I don't watch the game but I need to know when the
games are because the cardinals are important to the guys here. I have tried
turning time zone up port on and off, shutting my iPhone down and turning it
on, I just can't figure it out. I've even tried other setting on my mac to see
if it would help.

Is this a bug or operator error?

Thanks,
Christina