Hi all I am wondering if anyone elts is having this problem. My I phone14 prowe max when I try to call people over the past 2 days the calls go through but there is no dial toan. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Or is anyone elts having this problem? From Mich.
-- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0a7d01db9c33%24ebd3c0f0%24c37b42d0%24%40eastlink.ca.
