I can’t say for certain, but I do believe you must go to the identified web
site and sign up for this feature of DigitEyes to work.

BTW: the reason I got an iPhone was because of DigitEyes – wished I’d gotten an
iPhone much, much sooner!  And DigitEyes, while trying at times – certainly
does a nice job identifying what’s in those mysterious cans I keep in my
cupboards!!!

------------
To You & Yours: A Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!
Holland & Bill
- "`There are many things from which I might have derived good, by which I have
not profited, I dare say,' returned the nephew. `Christmas among the rest. But
I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round --
apart from the veneration due to its sacred name and origin, if anything
belonging to it can be apart from that -- as a good time; a kind, forgiving,
charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the
year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts
freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were
fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on
other journeys. And therefore, uncle, though it has never put a scrap of gold
or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me
good; and I say, God bless it!'"
- "A Christmas Carol," 1843, Charles Dickens