From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mark BurningHawk
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My Thoughts on ITunes 11

I just found that command number thing for different libraries.  My question
now is,  . 1)What is the difference between an audio book and a book, in
Itunes?  Can Itunes display Epub or Kindle books or something now, or can it
read them to me?
 .2) How do I turn the "Book grid," back into a column browser?  Viewing
options (command J) doesn't give me any option to do this, just more sorting
options.
 .3)  There is NO  .3)

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969