OK have you signed in with your Apple id? Did you associate your Apple Id with Email rather than with the number?

El 06/12/2012 02:39 p.m., Regina Alvarado escribió:

OK, in the most confusing thing I ever saw, I got my sister-in-law to download iTunes to my laptop (not where I had it but at least she had a screen). It looks like I have my calendar intact, my contacts, and of course I need to do my settings. However, I do not have my apps. I also had to change my number. First of all, how do I access iCloud? Do I hook to the computer and go to iCloud and let it sync like we did in iTunes or can I go into iTunes and will there be a list of my apps so I can re-download them? We never found a restore in iTunes, but she saw the phone right away, I couldn't. What does iTunes download for me? Is there a reason to even worry about iCloud? Is there anything there that would help? OMG!!! I am in such a bad mood right now! Is there anyone here when the holidays are over who would explain iTunes to me, what it does, how I access it with Jaws, etc.

Completely exhausted and again in tears because I don't have a clue how to get my apps back and some of them I spent money for