Two questions

1.      Just in case the question did not get through for some odd reason.
If I had an iTunes gift card under one password and then changed my Apple
password, does the money remain on my card? Would it show up again once I
buy something with the new password and my normal Apple ID? The amount is no
longer showing in featured in the app store.  Is there another place to see
the amount left?

2.      When you sync in iTunes, do you have to tell iTunes exactly what to
sync or does it sync everything on your computer? Sieghard has very kindly
offered to be an iTunes teacher, but I am curious why when my sister-in-law
went into iTunes and clicked on my phone that all my contacts from the phone
came back.  On that computer I had no contacts, but iTunes seemed to bring
back only what had been on my phone! If you can tell iTunes what to "sync"
that is very nice.  I have things I don't want on my phone but only on my
computer, and I thought everything would be transferred.  I have never
synced any device at all so all new to me.

3.      Reggie