From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Sunday, 9 December 2012 4:35 a.m.
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: keyboard shortcuts for twitteriffic

Hi all.  Here's what I get when I do a search on the knowledge base for
twitteriffic.
The following list shows keyboard commands that can be used while
Twitterrific is active. The most common ones can also be seen from the
application's various pull-down menus.
Twitterrific_Timeline_Shortcuts.png
Twitterrific_Tweet_Shortcuts.png
Twitterrific_Keyboard_Shortcuts.png