Hi,
I’m wondering if it is possible to create a photo album with the camera, put
photos in to it, and then share them on facebook using native facebook for
iPhone app and voice over on the iPhone 4s?
Also, once the album is created, is it possible to add photos and share the
photos you added?
I’ve seen sighted people do this bot wondered if this could be done if you are
not able to see.
Jen