From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 2:36 PM
Subject: iTunes 10 Podcasts from Jonathan Mosen, was: An ITunes
question.

Hi Liz,

You may have to authorize your computer and this can be done in the
store
menu, "Alt+S" will get you there, then arrow down to the bottom of
that
menu.

You also may want to start with Jonathan Mosen's FS Casts on iTunes.
The
demo is with Jaws 12 and iTunes 10, but even though things have
changed in
iTunes 11, you would still get a lot out of these especially if you
enable
the Side Bar in the View menu (Alt+V) or with the Control+s shortcut.
This
makes iTunes 11 look more like iTunes 10 and many of the basic
principals
still apply. Here are direct links to these FS Casts:

Episode 49, December 2010 - Jaws 12 and iTunes 10 Part 1:
http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast049-december2010.
mp3

Episode 50, January 2011 - Jaws 12 and iTunes 10 Part 2:
http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast050-january2011.m
p3