I've had problems with streaming radio on WIFI, LTE, and 3G ever since
getting an iPhone 5 mid-October, and I'm still having problems despite
exchanging my iPhone about a month ago. Streaming radio is basically
unusable now, which is really a shame. I was going to post the exact
same query to the lists and would be very curious to know if anybody
has any solutions. The exact same networks (i.e. my WIFI network) seem
to perform perfectly under any other circumstances.